Information: How do Buzzlegums make honey, by feeding them the odd Buttercup or two? I mean, without the delicious, sweet honey, you're left with nothing more than a fat wasp.
Base Value: 1,000
Appear Requirements Edit
Visit Requirements Edit
- Have 4 Buttercups in the garden
Resident Rquirements Edit
- Have 6 Buttercups in the garden
Romance Requirements Edit
- Has eaten any 2 pieces of fruit
- There is a Buzzlegum house in the garden
|Species variants for the Buzzlegum|
Feeding it a Venus Piñata Trap changes its color to orange.
- Eating 1 Buzzlegum helps meet the Dragumfly Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 Buzzlegums helps meet the Arocknid Romance requirements.
The Buzzlegum can produce honey. Simply buy a Honey Hive from Willy Builder, then send your Buzzlegum into it. When your honey has been made, you need to feed the Buzzlegum a Buttercup to prepare it to make honey again. The Beekeeper Hat accessory effect prompts your Buzzlegum to produce honey automatically.