Information: It's not just the buzzing that's annoying. They can fly and stick to walls, which are cool abilities. How do they use them? By standing on the worst kinds of stuff and then standing on stuff you're eating! Grrrr.
Base Value: 300
Appear Requirements Edit
- Have any kind of flower in the garden.
Visit Requirements Edit
- Have any 2 flowers in the garden.
Resident Rquirements Edit
- Has eaten 1 flower of any kind.
Romance Requirements Edit
- Has eaten 1 Poppy flower.
- Have a Taffly house in the garden.
|Species variants for the Taffly|
Feeding it a Poison Ivy flower changes its color to green.
- Directing a Taffly to a piece of fruit will produce fertilizer. This is the only way to obtain fertilizer, as it is not sold at Costolot's General Store.
- Eating 1 variented Taffly helps meet the Lickatoad Resident requirements.
- 4 Tafflys or Raisants in the garden help meet the Arocknid Visit requirements.
- Eating 2 Tafflys or Raisants helps meet the Arocknid Resident requirements.
- Setting a Taffly on fire (by directing it to a Firebrand) then quickly dousing it with the watering can turns it into a Reddhott.